History of the world (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The history of the world is the recorded memory of the experience of Homo sapiens.
History of the world may also refer to:
- History of the World (board game), a board game designed by Gary Dicken and Steve Kendall
- History of the World, Part I, a 1981 film by Mel Brooks
- History of the World (book), 1944 book edited by William Nassau Weech
- "The History of the World (Part 1)", a song by The Damned
- Andrew Marr's History of the World, a 2012 BBC documentary television series presented by Andrew Marr.
- Geologic time scale, the geological history of Earth
- History of the Earth, the natural history of the planet Earth
- Human evolution, the origins of humanity
- Recorded history, the part of human history that has been recorded by the use of language
- Timeline of evolution, the biological history of life on the planet Earth
- Timeline of world history, detailing recorded events since the creation of writing to the present day
- Timeline of the Big Bang, detailing the history of the universe
- World History, a field of study
- Recorded history, history that is conveyed through writing in a general sense
- A Little History of the World
- A Short History of the World (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title History of the world.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.