(Redirected from Hm)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up HM, hm, or .hm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HM or hm may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- H&M, a Swedish clothing company
- Hindustan Motors, an automobile manufacturer of India
- Air Seychelles (IATA airline code)
- Hectometre, hm, an SI unit of length
- Henry Molaison, aka Patient H.M., a man with anterograde amnesia
- Hindley–Milner type system, in mathematics
- Hospital corpsman, in the United States Navy
- His Majesty or Her Majesty, a form of address for monarch of the United Kingdom and Commonwealth realm.
- Sisters of the Holy Humility of Mary's postnominal initials
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands (ISO 3166 digram and FIPS PUB 10-4 territory code)
- .hm, the Internet country code top-level domain ostensibly for Heard Island and McDonald Islands
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.