From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hobby in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hobby is an activity done regularly for pleasure.
Hobby may also refer to:
- Hobby (surname)
- Hobby (bird), a small, very swift falcon
- Irish Hobby, a type of horse ridden by Hobelars in the Middle Ages
- Hobby Airport, a public airport serving the Houston, Texas, area in the United States
- Hobbyist, slang for a sex client soliciting online
- USS Hobby (DD-610), a United States Navy destroyer in commission from 1942 to 1946
- USS William M. Hobby (DE-286), a United States Navy destroyer escort converted during construction into the high-speed transport USS William M. Hobby (APD-95)
- USS William M. Hobby (APD-95), a United States high-speed transport in commission from 1945 to 1946
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hobby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.