Hobson's Choice is a 1920 British comedy drama film directed by Percy Nash and starring Joe Nightingale, Joan Ritz and Arthur Pitt. A Salford bootmaker is irritated to learn his daughter is to marry one of his cobblers, and his outrage grows when they set up a successful shop which challenges his own for business. It is the first film based on the play Hobson's Choice by Harold Brighouse.
- Maggie Hobson - Joan Ritz
- William Mossop - Joe Nightingale
- Henry Horatio Hobson - Arthur Pitt
- Alice Hobson - Phyllis Birkett
- Ada Figgins - Mary Byron
- Vickey Hobson - Joan Cockram
- Tubby Wadlow - Charles Stone
- Albert Prosser - George Wynn
- Fred Beenstock - Charles Heslop
- Mrs. Hepworth - Ada King
- Dr. McFarlane - Frederick Ross
- Jim Heeler - Louis Rihll
- ^ "Hobson's Choice (1920)". IMDb. 1 March 1920.
- ^ "Hobson's Choice (1920) - BFI". BFI.
- ^ Hal Erickson. "Hobson's Choice (1931) - Thomas Bentley - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie". AllMovie.