This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Infrastructure investor and operator|
|Founded||June 15, 2008|
Number of employees
|219 (average for 2008, status: Dec. 12, 2008)|
Hochtief Concessions GmbH is a German business, fully owned subsidiary of the Hochtief Group and is responsible for the development and implementation of concessions and operator projects. Its business areas include airports, roads, social infrastructure/public-sector building construction and further public-private partnership (PPP) projects handled together with subsidiaries Hochtief AirPort and Hochtief PPP Solutions.
The company's portfolio has a total value of about EUR 1.5 billion and currently comprises 89 schools, two city halls, a service center, a military base, two geothermal energy projects, seven roads, six airport holdings as well as two investment partnerships.
Investment partnerships are in place with Hochtief AirPort Capital GmbH & Co. KGaA and Hochtief PPP Schools Capital Ltd. as well as with subsidiary Hochtief AirPort Retail SH.P.K. Via Hochtief AirPort, the company also has a 100 percent interest in Transport and Logistics Consultancy Ltd. from the UK.
Facts and figures
The company was founded in 2008 and has its registered offices in Essen. Pre-tax earnings in 2008 amounted to EUR 109.6 million, of which EUR 96.5 million from Hochtief AirPort and EUR 13.1 million from Hochtief PPP Solutions. The portfolio value totaled EUR 1,544.1 billion, with airports accounting for EUR 1,245.6, roads for EUR 208.3 and social infrastructure projects for EUR 53.0.
- Lynch, John. "A phoenix that rose from Europe's post-war ashes". The Irish Independent. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
- "Facts and Figures". Hochtief. Archived from the original on 8 November 2009. Retrieved 29 September 2009.
- "Company Overview of HOCHTIEF Concessions AG". Bloomberg. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
- "HOCHTIEF Concessions". Hochtief. Archived from the original on 26 October 2009. Retrieved 29 September 2009.
- "Investment Partnerships and Subsidiaries". Hochtief. Archived from the original on 9 November 2009. Retrieved 29 September 2009.