(Chief executive officer)
|Revenue||SEK 464 million (2012)|
|AUM||SEK 85 billion (EUR 9.5 billion) (2013)|
|Total assets||SEK 7.4 billion (2012)|
Number of employees
|651 (595 FTEs)|
|Parent||Hoist International AB (Publ)|
|Subsidiaries||Hoist Finance Ltd., Hoist GmbH, Hoist Immobilien GmbH, Hoist Kredit Ltd., Hoist SAS, Robinson Way Ltd., the lewis group Ltd.|
Hoist Kredit AB is a Swedish financial services company. Hoist is active in nine European countries, and specializes in the acquisition and management of non-performing consumer loans. Hoist manages approximately 4 million receivables with a total aggregate face value of approximately EUR 9.5 billion and gross collections amounted to EUR 730 million in 2014. Hoist was previously listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange but was de-listed in 2004. In 2003 the company divested its operations in non-performing consumer loans in Sweden but has since 2009 offered deposit accounts in Sweden, and now has a total deposit base of SEK 8 billion. In 2012 Hoist was one of the largest acquirers of non-performing consumer loans in Europe with an acquisition volume of approximately SEK 2 billion (EUR 233 million), one significant acquisition being the acquisition of the UK debt-collection agency Robinson Way Ltd. On October 2013 Hoist listed a 10-year bond for SEK 350 million on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm. A 3-year bond for SEK 750 million was listed by Hoist on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm in January 2014.
Robinson Way Ltd. marked an important acquisition in the UK market, although the sum of the purchase remains undisclosed some sources state that Hoist paid £30 million. In June 2013 Robinson Way Ltd. sold its field services division Chase Solutions to Winterhill Largo plc. The deal allows Robinson Way to focus more on its core strengths.
- "Annual Report 2012". Hoist Kredit AB. Retrieved 8 December 2013.
- "About Hoist Finance". Hoist Kredit AB. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Hoist Finance's Bond Listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm". Business Wire. Retrieved 8 December 2013.
- "Hoist Finance's Bond Listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm". Business Wire. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
- "Debt collector Robinson Way goes to Sweden in £30m deal". TheBusinessDesk. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "Robinson Way sells Chase Solutions". CreditToday.co.uk. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
|This Swedish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|