Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up holy shit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holy shit may refer to:
- Holy Shit (band), a 2000s indie rock band formed by Matt Fishbeck and Ariel Pink
- Holy Shit, 2003 self-titled EP
- Holy Shit (album), a 2011 album by Living with Lions
- "Holy Shit", a song by Father John Misty, appearing his 2015 album I Love You, Honeybear
- "Holy Shit!", a song by Against Me!, appearing on its 2005 album Searching for a Former Clarity
- "Holy shit", a jocular translation by art historian Cecila Klein of the divine excrement offered in the rites of Aztec goddess Tlazolteotl
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy shit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.