Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hombre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hombre, the Spanish word for "man" and sometimes used informally in English, may refer to:
- Hombre (novel), a 1961 novel by Elmore Leonard
- Hombre (film), a 1967 motion picture based on the novel starring Paul Newman, directed by Martin Ritt
- Hombre (comics), a Spanish comics series by Antonio Segura and José Ortiz
- Hombre (magazine), a magazine for Latino men
- The Hombres, a Memphis, Tennessee rock group who had a 1967 hit with "Let It Out (Let It All Hang Out)"
- L'Hombre (or, in 17th Century Spanish orthography, Ombre), a card game of Spanish origin
- "Hombre", a 2005 song by M.I.A from her debut album Arular
- Amiga Hombre chipset for Commodore-Amiga computers
- Isuzu Hombre, a pickup truck sold in the U.S. from 1996 to 2000
- Ombre, a seventeenth-century trick-taking card game
- Ombré, the gradual blending of one color hue to another
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hombre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.