From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Home Credit is an international non-bank financial institution founded in 1997 in the Czech Republic.
Home credit may also refer to:
- Home Credit & Finance Bank, a Moscow subsidiary of Home Credit
- Home equity line of credit, a type of loan in which the borrower uses a home as collateral
- Home Credit & Finance Bank, a bank in Kazakhstan, a subsidiary of Home Credit
- Home Credit & Finance Bank, a bank in Belarus, a subsidiary of Home Credit
- Home credit, an alternative financial service in the U.K.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Home credit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.