Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up homemade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Homemade may refer to:
- Handicraft, things that are made by hand
- Homemade, T4 (Channel 4) TV series 2006
- HomeMADE, Australian reality TV series 2009
- Homemade TV, a Canadian children's television series 1976 to 1977
- Homemade (album), by The Osmonds 1971
- Homemade, album by Cephas & Wiggins 1999
- Homemade leverage use of personal borrowing of investors to change the amount of financial leverage of a firm
- Handmade (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Homemade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.