From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up homicide or homicider in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Homicide is the act of killing of another human.
Homicide may also refer to:
Publication, media, recording and broadcasting
- Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets, a 1991 non-fiction crime book by David Simon
- Homicide: Life on the Street, a 1993–1999 American TV series inspired by David Simon's book
- Homicide: The Movie, a 2000 TV movie sequel to the series
- Homicide (1949 film), an American film directed by Felix Jacoves
- Homicide (1991 film), an American film by David Mamet
- Homicide (Australian TV series), a 1964–1977 Australian police procedural series
- Homicide (wrestler) (born 1977), American professional wrestler, born as Nelson Erazo
- DJ Homicide (born 1970), American DJ formerly of Sugar Ray
- "Homicide", a song by 999 from Separates
- "Homicide", a song by Wiz Khalifa from mixtape called Cabin Fever
- "Homicide", a song by the German rapper Casper from his EP Grundstein
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Homicide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.