|Look up homo or homo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Homo is the taxonomical genus that includes modern humans (Homo sapiens sapiens).
Homo may also refer to:
- Homo, an abbreviation for homogenized milk
- Homo-, in chemistry, a prefix indicating a homolog, an organic analog of next higher straight chain/ring size at some part of molecule
- HOMO, in chemistry, highest occupied molecular orbital
- Homo, Latin for "man", "human being"
- HomO, the Swedish Ombudsman against Discrimination on Grounds of Sexual Orientation
- Homo (slang), an abbreviation for "homosexual"
- Homo, wolfhound in Victor Hugo's novel The Man Who Laughs
- Homos, an alternate spelling of hummus, a food dip or spread
- All pages beginning with "Homo"
- Ecce Homo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Homo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.