(Redirected from Honey Bear)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up honey bear in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Honey bear may refer to:
- The American black bear, famous for honey being part of its diet
- The sun bear of Southeast Asia, which has light-colored upper-chest fur
- The sloth bear of Indian subcontinent, also with light-colored upper-chest fur
- Kinkajou, a rainforest mammal native to Central and South America
Nicknames of people
- Nina Warren, known as "Honey Bear", daughter of Earl Warren and mother of Dr. William Brien
- Nickname of Nick Markakis (born 1983), right fielder for the Baltimore Orioles known for prowling right field and raking
- Nickname of Gene Sedric (1907–1963), American saxophonist
- All pages with titles containing honey bear
- All pages with titles containing honeybear
- Curly Bear (Sesame Street), a character sometimes incorrectly referred to as Honey Bear
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Honey bear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.