|Birth name||Lê Hồng Nhung|
|Born||March 15, 1970|
Lê Hồng Nhung (born March 15, 1970) is a Vietnamese singer. She is one of the four divas in Vietnamese music, along with Thanh Lam, Mỹ Linh, and Trần Thu Hà. She is also known for her performance of composer Trịnh Công Sơn's songs.
Hồng Nhung was born on March 15, 1970 in Hanoi, deserted by her mother before she was a year old. She was brought up by her father and grandmother. Hong Nhung has an exceptional voice, and when she was eleven, she sang her first song on Vietnam Radio. When Hong Nhung was ten, she was admitted to the vocal class of the Hanoi Youth Culture House. At the age of seventeen, she made her first album, and by the time Hong Nhung reached the age of twenty one, she already started to make a name for herself. In 1981, she started recording with Radio the Voice of Vietnam. She became known as a promising young singer with songs Nhớ Về Hà Nội and Papa, a Vietnamese cover of the Myo song.
Hong Nhung has become one of the four divas of Vietnam with Thanh Lam, Mỹ Linh, and Ha Tran.
In 2013, Nhung accepted the invitation to be one of the four judges of the TV show The Voice of Vietnam.
- Tiếng Hát Hồng Nhung (The Voice of Hong Nhung) (1988)
- Trịnh Công Sơn: Bống Bồng Ơi (1993)
- Chợt Nghe Em Hát (1994)
- 10 Tình Khúc Bảo Phúc - Anh Thoa: Mê Khúc (1994) with composer Bảo Phúc
- Hồng Nhung Vol. 1: Đoản Khúc Thu Hà Nội (1997)
- Hồng Nhung và Những Bài Hát Top Ten
- 11 Tình Khúc Dương Thụ: Bài Hát Ru Cho Anh (The Lullaby For You) (1999)
- Ru Tình (2000)
- Cháu Vẽ Ông Mặt Trời (2001)
- Ngày Không Mưa (2002)
- Ca Khúc Trịnh Công Sơn: Thuở Bống Là Người (2002)
- Một Ngày Mới (2003)
- Khu Vườn Yên Tĩnh (2004)
- Nợ (2006) with singer Thanh Lam
- Hồng Nhung Hát Nhạc Trịnh Công Sơn: Như Cánh Vạc Bay (2006)
- Vì Ta Cần Nhau (2007) with singer Quang Dũng
- Nhạc Trịnh Công Sơn: Có Đâu Bao Giờ (2009) with singer Quang Dũng
- Lời Của Gió (2011) with singer Mỹ Linh
- Vòng Tròn (The Circle) (2011)
- Dale C. Olsen Popular Music of Vietnam Routledge 2008 "Hồng Nhung" p45-52, 86-87. 139-140