From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Honolulu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Honolulu is the capital and the most populous community of the state of Hawaii in the United States.
Honolulu may also refer to:
- Honolulu County (officially the City and County of Honolulu), encompassing the entire island of Oahu
- SS City of Honolulu, the name of a number of steam ships
- Honolulu (billiards), a pocket billiards game
- Honolulu (1939 film), a 1939 musical film starring Eleanor Powell and Robert Young
- Honolulu (magazine), an affluent lifestyle magazine and the oldest magazine in Hawaii
- Honolulu, lead single from In a Million Years by Australian indie rock band Last Dinosaurs
- Honolulu, North Carolina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Honolulu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.