Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hoodoo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hoodoo may refer to:
- Hoodoo (folk magic), a traditional African American folk spirituality
Arts and entertainment
- Hoodoo Gurus, an Australian rock music group
- Hoodoo (Alison Moyet album), the third solo album by singer-songwriter Alison Moyet
- Hoodoo (John Fogerty album), John Fogerty's third solo album, recorded in the late spring of 1976 but never released
- Hoodoo (Krokus album), the 16th album by heavy metal band Krokus
- "Hoodoo", a song by the English rock band Muse from their album Black Holes and Revelations
- Horatio J. HooDoo, a character in the Lidsville TV series
- Hoodoo: Unraveling the 100 Year Mystery of the Chicago Cubs, a book by Grant DePorter
- Hoodoo, a book by Ronald L. Smith
Geography and geology
- Hoodoo No. 401, Saskatchewan, a rural municipality
- Hoodoo (geology), a rock formation
- Hoodoo Mountain, a stratovolcano in northwestern British Columbia, Canada
- Hoodoo Butte, a volcanic cone in the Cascade Range in Oregon, United States
- Hoodoo (ski area), a ski resort located on Hoodoo Butte
- Hoodoo Mountains in Latah County, Idaho, United States
- Castle Rock Hoodoos Provincial Park, near Savona, British Columbia
- Dutch Creek Hoodoos, near Canal Flats, British Columbia
- Hoodoo Peak, a mountain in Washington state
- The Mason County War (1875–1876), sometimes called the "Hoodoo War"
- USS Texas (1892), a battleship of the United States Navy nicknamed "Old Hoodoo"
- Voodoo (disambiguation)
- Hudu, a village in Pariz Rural District, Pariz District, Sirjan County, Kerman Province, Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hoodoo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.