From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hooghly or Hughli can refer to:
- Hooghly, West Bengal, colonial port town now part of Hugli-Chinsura
- Hooghly district, established 1795, containing the above town
- Hooghly River
- Hooghly, a British merchant ship, launched in 1819
- Hooghly, an Indian pilot vessel and former Canadian frigate
- Hooghly-class fuel barge, watercraft of the Indian Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hooghly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.