|Born||July 12, 1971|
Torrance, California, United States
Klein rose to prominence as one of the original riders for Steve Rocco's World Industries company. He then switched to Birdhouse Skateboards, founded and owned by Tony Hawk. After being one of the first professionals on Birdhouse, Klein retired from the company in 2008.
Hook-Ups is an American skateboard brand created by Klein in 1993 that is known for using Japanese animation style female characters and monsters on their products. The brand was part of the Blitz Distribution family who also distributed brands such as L.E Skateboards, Black Label, and SK8Mafia at that time.
Hook-Ups began as a T-shirt brand but grew to include skateboards, shoes, and accessories; as of fall/autumn 2012, the brand produces skateboards, T-shirts, a baseball-style cap, and stickers.
- World Industries: Rubbish Heap (1989)
- Tracker Trucks: Stacked (1991)
- Birdhouse Projects: Feasters (1992)
- Birdhouse Projects: Ravers (1993)
- Birdhouse Projects: Untitled (1994)
- Hook-Ups: Asian Goddess (1994)
- Birdhouse: The End (1998)
- Hook-Ups: Destroying America (2001)
- Birdhouse: The Beginning (2007)
- "Tom Green Live". Retrieved 6 November 2013.
- "Hook-Ups Skateboards". Skately LLC. Retrieved February 26, 2012.
- "Blitz Fall 2013". Blitz Distribution. Blitz Distribution. September 2013. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- Jeremy Klein (September 2013). "Fall 2012". Hook-Ups Skateboards. Hook-Ups Skateboards. Archived from the original on 28 September 2013. Retrieved 25 September 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Internet movie database. "Internet movie database".
- Youtube. "Jeremy Klein on Tom Green live".
- "IMDB - The Man Who Souled the World (2007)". Retrieved 2015. Check date values in:
- Sk8 video site. "Sk8 video site".