|Look up hooky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hooky or Hookey may refer to the following:
- To "play hooky", a slang term, particularly in North America, for committing truancy
- Hooky (nickname), a list of people and one fictional character
- Hookey (surname), a list of people
- "Hooky", an episode of the animated television show SpongeBob SquarePants
- "Hooky" is the nickname of former Joy Division and New Order Bassist Peter Hook
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hooky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.