From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hoosac is an Algonquian word meaning place of stones.
Hoosic, Hoosick or Hoosac may refer to:
- Hoosac, Montana, an unincorporated community in Fergus County
- Hoosick, New York, a town in Rensselaer County
- Hoosick Falls, New York, a village in the above town
- Hoosac Range, a mountain range in Western Massachusetts
- Hoosic River, a tributary of the Hudson River
- Hoosac School, an Episcopalian private school in Hoosick, New York
- Hoosac Tunnel, also called Hoosic or Hoosick Tunnel, in Massachusetts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hoosic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.