Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hori may refer to:
- Hori (music), a genre of semiclassical Indian music
- Hori (slur), a derogatory term for a Māori New Zealander (from the Maorification of the name George)
- Hori (surname), a Japanese surname
- Hori (High Priest of Osiris) Son of Wennenufer and High Priest of Osiris during the reign of Ramesses II
- Hori I (High Priest of Ptah), a High Priest of Ptah at the very end of the reign of Ramesses II
- Hori II (Vizier), a Vizier during the Nineteenth and Twentieth Dynasties of Ancient Egypt
- Hori I (Viceroy of Kush), a Viceroy of Kush under Siptah
- Hori II (Viceroy of Kush), a son of Hori I who also served as Viceroy of Kush
- Hori (High Priest), a High Priest of Anhur during the reign of Ramesses II
- Hori, an ancient Egyptian author who wrote Papyrus Anastasi I
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.