From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hori may refer to:
- Hori (surname), a Japanese surname
- Hori (music), a genre of semiclassical Indian music
- Hori (racial slur), a derogatory term for the Māori people of New Zealand
- Hori (High Priest of Osiris) Son of Wennenufer and High Priest of Osiris during the reign of Ramesses II
- Hori I (High Priest of Ptah), a High Priest of Ptah at the very end of the reign of Ramesses II
- Hori II (Vizier), a Vizier during the Nineteenth and Twentieth Dynasties of Ancient Egypt
- Hori I (Viceroy of Kush), a Viceroy of Kush under Siptah
- Hori II (Viceroy of Kush), a son of Hori I who also served as Viceroy of Kush
- Hori (High Priest), a High Priest of Anhur during the reign of Ramesses II
- Hori, an ancient Egyptian author who wrote Papyrus Anastasi I
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.