Hornung is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Clarence P. Hornung (1899–1998), American graphic designer
- Erik Hornung (born 1933), German Egyptologist
- Ernest William Hornung (1866–1921), British author
- Joe Hornung (1857–1931), American baseball player
- Larry Hornung (1945–2001), Canadian ice hockey player
- Otto Hornung R.P.S.L. (1920-2013), philatelist, postal historian and member of the Czecho-Slovak Legion in Poland and Russia 1939-1945.
- Paul Hornung (born 1935), American football player
It was also a Frankish name for the month of February, introduced by Charlemagne; see Germanic calendar § Month names.
- Operation Hornung, a 1943 anti-partisan campaign by Nazi forces in Belarus
|This page lists people with the surname Hornung. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|