From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Horse tail (disambiguation))
The terms horse tail, horsetail or horse's tail may refer to the following:
- The tail of a horse
- Equisetales, the order of pteridophytes that includes extinct species known in the fossil record
- Equisetum, a genus in the Equisetales that includes:
- Hippuris, a flowering plant more commonly called the Mare's tail
- In human anatomy, a bundle of lumbar nerves known as the cauda equina ("horse's tail")
- A horsetail is also a type of waterfall
- Tugh, a standard of horsetails used by Mongol and Turkic peoples
- Ponytail, a human hairstyle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Horse tail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.