Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hort may refer to:
- Arthur Hort (1864-1935), Greek-English translator
- Erik Hort (born 1987), American soccer player
- Fenton John Anthony Hort (1828–1892), Irish theologian
- Josiah Hort (c. 1674–1751), English clergyman of the Church of Ireland
- Vlastimil Hort (born 1944), Czech chess grandmaster
- Hort Baronets
- Hort, Hungary, a settlement in Heves county
- Hort., an abbreviation which indicates that a name saw significant use in the horticultural literature (usually of the 19th century and earlier) but was never properly published
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.