From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hosanna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hosanna is a liturgical word in Judaism and Christianity.
Hosanna may also refer to :
- Liturgy and music
- Hosanna shout, a Mormon ritual
- Hosanna! Music, a Christian music record label
- Hosanna: Top 10 Worship Songs, an album by VeggieTales
- Hosianna, Davids son, an Advent song
- Hosianna (album), an album by Lars Winnerbäck
- Hosanna (Paul McCartney song)
- Hosanna (A. R. Rahman song)
- Hosanna Jesus Christ Superstar
- Osanna, an Italian rock band
- Places and jurisdictions
- Hosanna (Ethiopia), an East African city
- the Apostolic Vicariate of Hosanna, Catholic pre-diocesan mission territory with see there
- Château Hosanna, a winery in the Bordeaux region Pomerol
- Hosanna (play), a 1973 play by Michel Tremblay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hosanna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.