From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hospice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hospice is a type of care and a philosophy of care that focuses on the palliation of a terminally ill patient's symptoms.
Hospice may also refer to:
- Hostel, short-term dormitory accommodations for travellers
- Children's hospice
- Hospice-Anthelme Verreau (1828–1901), French-Canadian priest
- Hospice (The Antlers album), 2009
- Hospice (Achilles album), 2007
- "Hospice", an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hospice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.