Hoste may refer to:
- Hoste, Galanta District, a village in the Trnava Region (Galanta District) of Slovakia
- Hoste, Moselle, a commune in the Moselle département of France
- Hoste (island), an island in the Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region of Chile
- James Hoste, politician
- Paul Hoste (1652–1700), French Jesuit priest and naval tactician
- William Hoste (1780–1828), a British naval officer
- HMS Hoste, the name of more than one Royal Navy ship
- USS Hoste, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- Hueste, Portuguese designation of the medieval armies of the Iberian Peninsula
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hoste.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.