From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term hot seat or hotseat can refer to:
|Look up hot seat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Being in the hot seat", an expression for a high-pressure situation in which a great deal of attention and scrutiny is focused on a person or organization
- Hot seat, a slang term for the electric chair
- Hotseat (multiplayer mode), a multiplayer mode in computer games, where players take consecutive turns in a single "seat"
- Hot Seat (talk show), a former syndicated politically oriented talk show in the United States
- Hot Seat (game show), a former ABC game show in the United States
- Hot seat, the term used for the contestant's chair on the game show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- Millionaire Hot Seat, the 2009 relaunch of the Australian version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?.
- Hot Seat (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Hot Seat, a pricing game on the game show The Price Is Right
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hot seat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.