Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hotspur is a nickname of Sir Henry Percy (1364–1403), known as Harry Hotspur, eldest son of the 1st Earl of Northumberland
Hotspur may also refer to:
- Sir Henry Percy as depicted in Shakespeare's Henry IV, Part 1
- Football clubs:
- General Aircraft Hotspur, a WW2 glider
- Hotspur, British Railways class 7 "Britannia" locomotive 70011
- HMS Hotspur, several British ships
- Hornblower and the Hotspur, a Napoleonic naval warfare novel, centered on a fictional HMS Hotspur
- Land Rover Tangi, a Police armoured Land Rover used in Northern Ireland
- The Hotspur, former British boys' weekly comic and annual published by D. C. Thomson & Co.
- Hotspur, a three-issue Eclipse comic book series
- Hotspur, Victoria, a locality in Australia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hotspur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.