From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hotspur is a nickname of Sir Henry Percy (1364–1403), known as Harry Hotspur, eldest son of the 1st Earl of Northumberland
Hotspur may also refer to:
- Sir Henry Percy as depicted in Shakespeare's Henry IV, Part 1
- Football clubs:
- General Aircraft Hotspur, a WW2 glider
- Hotspur, British Railways class 7 "Britannia" locomotive 70011
- HMS Hotspur, several British ships
- Hornblower and the Hotspur, a Napoleonic naval warfare novel, centered on a fictional HMS Hotspur
- Land Rover Tangi, a Police armoured Land Rover used in Northern Ireland
- The Hotspur, former British boys' weekly comic and annual published by D. C. Thomson & Co.
- Hotspur, a three-issue Eclipse comic book series
- Hotspur Technologies, Inc., a medical device company in Mountain View, California
- Hotspur Primary School, Newcastle upon Tyne
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hotspur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.