From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Houma can refer to:
- Houma, Louisiana, city in the United States
- Houma, Shanxi, city in China
- Houma people, a Native American group
- Houma, a proper name
- Houma, meaning cape, the name of some capes in Tonga and villages near them such as:
- The Houmas, an 18th-century plantation in Louisiana, named for the Houma people
- Homa (disambiguation), which has several different meanings
- Huma (disambiguation), which has several different meanings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Houma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.