Howard Johnson (cricketer)
|Full name||Howard Ray Johnson|
16 August 1964 |
|Bowling style||Right-arm medium-fast|
|ODI debut (cap 4)||10 September 2004 v New Zealand|
|Last ODI||13 September 2004 v Australia|
|Domestic team information|
Source: CricketArchive, 14 October 2008
Howard Ray Johnson (born 16 August 1964) is a Jamaican born American former cricketer. A right-handed batsman and right-arm medium-fast bowler, he played for the United States national cricket team from 2002 until 2005 and played two One Day Internationals (ODIs) during the 2004 ICC Champions Trophy.
Born in Jamaica in 1964, Howard Johnson first played for the USA in the 2002 Americas Championship in Buenos Aires. He made his List A debut in 2004 when he played in the ICC 6 Nations Challenge in the United Arab Emirates and his first-class debut later in the year when he played in the ICC Intercontinental Cup against Canada and Bermuda.
He last played for the USA in the 2005 ICC Trophy in Ireland. After playing a warm-up game against Namibia he played three matches in the tournament proper, against the UAE, Bermuda and Oman. Those three matches also represent the end of his List A career.
- Howard Johnson at Cricinfo
- Howard Johnson at CricketArchive
- Other matches played by Howard Johnson at CricketArchive
- Teams played for by Howard Johnson at CricketArchive
- ODIs played by Howard Johnson at CricketArchive
- List A matches played by Howard Johnson at CricketArchive
- First-class matches played by Howard Johnson at CricketArchive
- Scorecard of Cayman Islands v USA, 6 July 2004 at CricketArchive