From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up howler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Howler may refer to:
- Howler (band), a band from Minneapolis, Minnesota
- The Howler, a roller coaster at Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana
- The Howler (video game), a video game
- Howler (Animorphs), a fictional alien species from the Animorphs setting
- Howler, a type of magic object from the Harry Potter series
- Howler (mascot), the mascot of the Phoenix Coyotes
- Howler, a kind of mathematical fallacy that produces a correct result in spite of incorrect logic
- Howler (error) a glaring blunder, typically an amusing one.
- Howlers, fictional creatures from the PlayStation 3 game Resistance: Fall of Man
- Howler, original name of Velociraptor Screech from The Land Before Time TV series
- Hewlêr, the Kurdish name for the city of Arbil, Iraq
- Howler monkey, among the largest of the New World monkeys
- Howler tone, another name for off-hook tone, a tone alerting subscribers to the receiver having been left off the hook
- Howlers, strong omnivorous creatures which is mutated from cat family in Metro 2033
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Howler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.