Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hoya may refer to:
- Hoya, Germany, a city in Lower Saxony, Germany
- County of Hoya, a former state in present Germany
- Hoya, Tokyo, now incorporated within Nishi-tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
- Hoya, Hpruso, a place in Hpruso Township, Kayah, Myanmar
- Hoya, Spain, a hamlet in Lorca, Spain
- Hoya, Zimbabwe, a ward of Zimbabwe
- Hoya (plant), a genus of flowering plants
- Hoya (singer), a former member of the South Korean band Infinite
- Hoya Corporation, a Japanese company that manufactures optical equipment
- The Hoya, a campus newspaper at Georgetown University
- Georgetown Hoyas, the athletic teams of Georgetown University
- Sea pineapple or hoya, a species of edible sea squirt
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hoya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.