Jump to navigation Jump to search
Huallanca (Hispanicized spelling) or Wallanka (Quechua for "mountain range") may refer to the following:
- Huallanca District, Bolognesi - a district in the Bolognesi Province of the Ancash Region in Peru
- Huallanca District, Huaylas - a district in the Huaylas Province of the Ancash Region in Peru
- Huallanca (Ayacucho) - a town in the Ayacucho Region in Peru
- Huallanca (Huánuco) - a town in the Huánuco Region in Peru
- Wallanka - a mountain in the Ancash Region in Peru
- Wallanka mountain range - one part of the Cordillera Occidental in the Andes mountain range in western Peru
- Río Huallanca - headwaters of Marañón River (Peru)
disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.