The Hudson Armory is a Massachusetts Army National Guard armory. It was built at the intersection of Park Street and Washington Street in Hudson, Massachusetts next to the Assabet River in 1910 for the Massachusetts Volunteer Militia. It was designed by architects Mulcahy & McLaughlin of Boston.
Units based at the Hudson Armory
- Company L 5th Infantry Regiment 1910 - 1921
- Company B 181st Infantry Regiment 1921 - 1959
- Company F 181st infantry Regiment 1947 - 1959
- Company B 1st Battalion 110th Armor 1959 - 1988
- Troop A 1st Battalion 110th Cavalry 1988 - 1995
- Battery A 1st Battalion 102nd Field Artillery 1995 - 2006
- Company C 26th Brigade Special Troops Battalion 2006 - 2008
- Company D 1st Battalion 181st Infantry 2006–Present
- Company C 126th Brigade Support Battalion 2008–Present
- American Contractor 9 July 1910: 42. Chicago.
|This United States Army article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|