Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up huimin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Huimin may refer to:
- Hui people (回民)
- Situ Huimin (1910–1987), Chinese film director, screenwriter and actor
- Wang Huimin (born 1992), female Chinese volleyball player
- Yang Huimin (1915–1992), Girl Guide during the 1937 Battle of Shanghai
- Zhang Huimin (born 1999), Chinese girl who completed a 3,550 kilometres run when she was eight years old
- Huimin Zhao, chemical engineering professor at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.