From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hul in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hul is a Biblical figure in the Tanakh.
Hul or HUL may also refer to:
- Hul, Nové Zámky District, village in Slovakia
- Bell HUL, a light helicopter
- Harvard University Library
- Hindustan Unilever Limited, an Indian consumer goods manufacturer
- Houlton International Airport, in Maine, United States
- Hull Paragon Interchange, in Kingston upon Hull, England
- Ḥullin, a tractate of the Jewish Kodashim
- Humanitarian use licenses
- Keapara language, spoken in Papua New Guinea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.