Jump to navigation Jump to search
Human error is the primary cause or contributing factor in disasters and accidents.
Human Error may also refer to:
- Human Error (musician) (born 1982), Polish electronic musician
- Human Error (album), a 1987 album by Unseen Terror
- "Human Error" (Star Trek: Voyager), a 2001 episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- "Human Error" (House), a 2007 episode of the TV series House
- Human Error (film), a 2004 film
- "Human Error", a 2008 single by New Zealand band The Datsuns
- "Human Error", a song by Combichrist from album The Joy of Gunz
- Human error assessment and reduction technique (HEART), a technique used in the field of human reliability
- Human Error (punk rock band), a Swedish punk rock band
- Human Error (novel), a 1985 novel by Paul Preuss
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Human Error.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.