From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Humani may refer to :
- Hostis humani generis is a legal term of art, originating from the admiralty law, and referring to the peculiar status, before the public international law, of maritime pirates, since time immemorial, and slavers, since the 18th century.
- Humani or the Humanist Association of Northern Ireland, is a humanist organisation based in Northern Ireland.
- Humani is also used as an abbreviation for Humanitarian, for example in the name HumaniBank.org a child advocate humanitarian organization.
- Humani generis is a papal encyclical that Pope Pius XII promulgated on 12 August 1950.
- Humani generis redemptionem is an encyclical by Pope Benedict XV given at St. Peter's in Rome.
- Humani generis unitas was a planned encyclical of Pope Pius XI before his death on February 10, 1939.
- De Incendiis Corporis Humani Spontaneis is book published by a French author Jonas Dupont.
- De humani corporis fabrica is a textbook of human anatomy written by Andreas Vesalius (1514–1564) in 1543.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Humani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.