From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hurler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hurler or Hurlers may refer to:
- someone who hurls, especially
- Hurler (roller coaster) name of identical coasters at Kings Dominion and Carowinds amusement parks in the United States
- Hurler syndrome, genetic disorder also known as mucopolysaccharidosis type I (MPS I), Hurler's disease, or gargoylism
- The Hurlers (stone circles), prehistoric monument in Cornwall, UK
- Hurlers Cross, village in County Clare, Ireland
- Hurler–Scheie syndrome or mucopolysaccharidosis type I H-S
- Pseudo-Hurler polydystrophy, or mucolipidosis III (ML III)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hurler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.