From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Husar or HUSAR may refer to:
- Húsar, a village at the Faroe Islands
- Heavy Urban Search and Rescue, a type of response to disaster situations in a city
- Husar-rover, an experimental planetary rover design, built in Hungary as part of the Hunveyor project
People with the surname
- Lubomyr Husar (born 1933), Ukrainian Catholic archbishop and cardinal
- Martin Husár (born 1985), Slovakian football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Husar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.