Type of site
Hydrogenaudio is an online community of audio enthusiasts, including some software developers. It is known for its blind listening tests and scientific mindset. It has a website with forums featuring discussions about all kinds of audio reproduction issues. There is also a wiki with articles about codecs and other aspects of audio technology. The website was launched in 2001 and reported 112,875 registered user accounts in April 2019.
- Chen, Raymond; Terriberry, Timothy; Skoglund, Jan; Maxwell, Gregory; Nguyet, Hoang Thi Minh (2011-03-31). Opus Testing (PDF). IETF Meetings (80 ed.). Prague, Czech Republic. p. 6. Archived (PDF) from the original on 2019-04-19. Retrieved 2019-04-26.
- "Hydrogenaudio AAC Listening Test Results". Slashdot.org. 2003-07-23. Retrieved 2019-04-26.
- "After 4 Years, HydrogenAudio Opens New 128kbps Listening Test". Slashdot.org. 2008-11-09. Retrieved 2019-04-26.
- Montgomery, Christopher (2012-03-01). "24/192 Music Downloads and why they make no sense". people.xiph.org. Retrieved 2019-04-26.
- "Hydrogenaudio Closes Doors For Now". Slashdot.org. October 22, 2003. Retrieved 2019-04-26.
- Ellis, Dan; Kim, Youngmoo (May 2008). "TeachWare: Audio Resources [Best of the Web]". IEEE Signal Processing Magazine. 25 (3): 143–145. doi:10.1109/MSP.2008.918031. ISSN 1053-5888.
- "Hydrogenaudio Forums - Index". April 1, 2019. Archived from the original on April 1, 2019.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|