Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hydrographic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hydrographics may refer to:
- Hydrography, the measurement of physical characteristics of waters and marginal land
- Hydrographics (printing), a printing technique for three-dimensional objects
- Hydrographic Department, UK agency for providing hydrographic and marine geospatial data
- Hydrographic surveys, science of measurement and description of features which affect maritime navigation, construction, dredging, oil exploration, and drilling
- Atlas Hydrographic, a hydrographic and oceanographic systems company
- International Hydrographic Organization
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hydrographics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.