Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hydrographic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hydrographics may refer to:
- Hydrography, the measurement of physical characteristics of waters and marginal land
- Hydrographics (printing), a printing technique for three-dimensional objects
- Hydrographic Department, UK agency for providing hydrographic and marine geospatial data
- Hydrographic surveys, science of measurement and description of features which affect maritime navigation, construction, dredging, oil exploration, and drilling
- Atlas Hydrographic, a hydrographic and oceanographic systems company
- International Hydrographic Organization
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hydrographics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.