From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hydrops may refer to:
- Hydrops (// HI-drops), the excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissues or cavities of the body
- Endolymphatic hydrops, a pathological feature present in Ménière's disease
- Hydrops fetalis, edema in a fetus
- Corneal hydrops, a disorder of the eye
- Hydrops of the gallbladder, over-distended gallbladder with mucoid content; results from chronic obstruction
- Any effusion in medicine. See: Effusion (disambiguation)
- Hydrops (genus), a dipsadid snake genus
- Hydropsy also called edema, an accumulation of serous fluid in tissues or cavities of the body
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hydrops.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.