Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hyperactive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hyperactive describes someone or something exhibiting hyperactivity.
Hyperactive may also refer to:
- "Hyperactive!", a song by Thomas Dolby from The Flat Earth
- "Hyperactive" (Robert Palmer song), 1985
- "Hyperactive", a song by Raven from The Pack Is Back
- "Hyperactive", a song by Kill Hannah from American Jet Set
- "Hyperactive", a song by GMS from No Rules
- "Hyperactive", a song by The Donnas from Get Skintight
- HyperActive, a multimedia arts publication published by Resource Central
- "Hyperactive", a YouTube video by Lasse Gjertsen
- "Hyperactive", a CMS program for Independent Media Center
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hyperactive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.