From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hypersonic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hypersonic speeds are highly supersonic.
Hypersonic may also refer to:
- Hypersonic sound, a method for creating audible sound from ultrasound
- Hypersonic effect, a psychological effect induced by ultrasound
- HyperSonic Sound, a trade name for a device that produces modulated ultrasound that can make its carried signal audible without needing a receiver set
- Hypersonic XLC, a roller coaster in Virginia, U.S.
- HSQLDB, previously known as the Hypersonic SQL Project, a relational database management system
- Hyper Sonic, a super transformation in the video game series Sonic the Hedgehog
- Hypersonic (film), a 2002 direct-to-video film starring Antonio Sabàto, Jr. and Adam Baldwin
- Hypersonic, a VST instrument by Steinberg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hypersonic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.