From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hyperventilate)
|Look up Hyperventilating in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not to be confused with hypoventilation.
Hyperventilating and variants may refer to:
- Hyperventilation, the act of hyperventilating
- Hyperventilation syndrome, a medical condition involving hyperventilating
- Cheyne–Stokes respiration, the breathing disorder
- Hypocapnia, a physiological result of hyperventilating
- Hyperventilating (song), a song by Tami Chynn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hyperventilating.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.