Hypomnemata (Ancient Greek: ὑπομνήματα) may refer to:
- Plural of the Greek term hypomnema, later used by Michel Foucault
- Several ancient literary works by writers including:
- The title of a commentary, as in many of the Commentaria in Aristotelem Graeca; including works by:
- Several works by modern authors, including:
- Hypomnemata. Untersuchungen zur Antike und zu ihrem Nachleben, a series of scholarly publications in classical studies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hypomnemata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.