From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hythe may refer to a landing-place, port or haven, or to:
- Placenames in Australia
- Placenames in Canada
- Hythe, Alberta (a village in Canada)
- Placenames in England
- Hythe, Essex (part of Colchester)
- Hythe, Hampshire (a village near Southampton)
- Hythe, Kent (a small town near Folkestone)
- Hythe End (a village, now part of Staines)
- Egham Hythe (an area near Egham, Surrey)
- New Hythe (a village in Kent)
- Short Hythe (a post-war British flying boat)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.