(Redirected from IAN)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ian is a common given name, the Scottish Gaelic version of the name John.
Ian or IAN may also refer to:
- IAN, IATA airport code for Bob Baker Memorial Airport (Kiana, Alaska)
- -ian, a suffix meaning member of or resident of, e.g., Virginian or Wikipedian
- Integration and Application Network (IAN), at the University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science
- International Article Number (IAN)
- Internet area network (IAN)
- Tropical Storm Ian (disambiguation)
- "Ian", a song by White Town from Socialism, Sexism & Sexuality
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.